It’s Time to Nominate Your “Coach of the Month”
LFCIA SoCal – it’s time to nominate your exceptional coach for “Coach of the Month!”
Our core values are a fundamental part of our organization and a key component of our mission. We are confident we have some of the best coaches, dedicated to delivering valuable life lessons to your players for a bigger game at play, and you have the opportunity to help us recognize them.
If your coach is exemplifying one of the core values (Ambition, Commitment, Dignity, Unity) of the “Liverpool Way,” and positively impacting you/your player, please nominate them by MONDAY, JULY 27th. The LFCIA SoCal Coach of the Month winner(s) will be announced on our website, social media and in our KICK newsletter.
- Ambition –
- Knowing that dreams are there to be achieved. Nothing is impossible.
- Have the courage to take risks and learn from honest mistakes. It makes us braver next time.
- Pursue ever-higher goals with your feet on the ground.
- Commitment –
- Put your heart and soul into everything – go that last mile to do things right.
- Live by hard graft and continuous self improvement.
- Be proud, professional and enthusiastic in all aspects of the club.
- Dignity –
- Earn respect through honesty and integrity.
- Be true to yourself and trust each other to do the right thing in any given situation.
- Treat people well, expect nothing back and the pride will flow.
- Work together to bring the best out of each other, on and off the field.
- Believe in each other’s ability and expertise.
- Collaborate for the common good across all our communities.