Congratulations to our “Liverpool Way” Nominees for September!
Knowing that dreams are there to be achieved. Nothing is impossible. Have the courage to take risks and learn from honest mistakes. It makes us braver next time. Pursue ever-higher goals with your feet on the ground.
- LUKAS YOUNG – B08/09 Mizen
- JONATHAN CAO – B10 White Yafai
- LEXI ESTRADA – G02/03 McKenzie
- OLIVIA ENRIQUEZ – G02/03 McKenzie
Earn respect through honesty and integrity. Be true to yourself and trust each other to do the right thing in any given situation. Treat people well expect nothing back and the pride will flow.
- SELIM YOUSSEF – B08 White Yafai
Work together to bring the best out of each other,on and off the field. Believe in each other’s ability and expertise. Collaborate for the common good across all our communities.
- OSCAR HUDSON – B07 Mizen
Put your heart and soul into everything – go that last mile to do things right. Live by hard graft and continuous self improvement. Be proud, professional and enthusiastic in all aspects of the club.
- MAKENNA MUIR – G10 Watts
- SOMA – B09 Francis
- ISAAC – B11 Francis
- MASON YI – B10 Moushabek
- ALVARO PRIETO – B06 Mizen
- COLIN PEREZ – B11 Red Yafai
- ROBERT KOONTZ – B12 Hilditch 1
- JAMESON NOVAK – B12 Hilditch 1
- MYLEE TURNER – G08 Red Sauder – Cooper